viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

Music

I like music a lot, I think it’s a great way to express things.
Maybe my favourite type of music is Indie Rock, but it’s not the only kind of music I like. If I listen to a song and it makes me feel good, I don’t care what type of music it belongs to . Some people listen just one kind of music and think the other types are bad. I think just the opposite.
Some of my favourite groups are Arctic Monkeys, The Virgins, Old 97’s, Pulp, Blur, The Libertines, Nirvana, Jack Johnson, Andres Calamaro and so on.
Last year I went to a concert of Andres Calamaro in Santiago. I was expecting to listen to my favourite songs of him and he didn’t sing all of them. It was a little disappointing , but I enjoyed the concert and I’m waiting for the next one.
I’m waiting that my other favourite groups come to Chile too. I’d really love to see Arctic Monkeys in concert! . When they come I will be the first on file to buy the tickets!.
Unfortunely, I will never get to see Nirvana, It’s so sad!…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario