viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

Websites

I don’ really have a favorite career-related website. Most of the time, I got information from books that I can get in the library. Seldom, I got useful information for my career from the website “www.Psicothema.org”. I got to it thanks to a teacher recommendation. I think it is a very good website; it has very good articles about several topics.
Also, I like websites from which I can download complete books that there aren’t in the library. I think these websites are a very great tool for students.
There’s one website I use a lot to do papers: http://www.apa.org/ . In this one there are the rules of APA style. These rules are very important, they guide you when you’re going to write a formal paper and want to publish it in the “world of scientists”. I mean, maybe you can publish an article in a common magazine (such as “cosmopolitan”, “ya”, “caras” or something like that) without using APA rules, but not in a scientific one.
It’s an important requirement and it’s not easy to learn. Last year I had many stressful moments because of APA rules. But I’ve had to use it so many times, that now I’ve almost learnt all of them. I’m very proud of myself for that; some months ago I never thought that I’d get to learn those awful rules!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario