viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

MP3

Mmm I think one of my favorite pieces of technology is the mp3. Mp3 is a very small device which can be loaded with music. The great thing about mp3 is that it is so small that you can bring it anywhere, and you can listen to your favorite music using headphones whenever you want to: while you’re walking, playing sports, on the bus or even when you’re studying.
I have a black mp3 and I like it very much because it’s really small and it has enough space to fill it with my favorite songs.
My mum gave it to me two months ago. Actually it was from her before it was mine, but she didn’t use it, because she preferred to listen to music in her computer. She saw that I was using my brother’s mp3, because my old mp3 was broken, so she decided to gift me her almost new mp3. She was really nice!
The only thing I didn’t like is that my mum had lost the wire to connect the mp3 to the computer (to fill it with music) so when I want to add, erase or replace some songs I have to ask to the friend who lives with me to lend me her wire. Although she is really kind and always lends me her wire I’m thinking to buy one, because it’s not too expensive. But I don’t know where to buy it; I suppose I have to find a “technologic shop”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario