First of all, I’ve loved films since I was a child , I think what I love about them is that every film presents a new world. Each movie has its own story, characters, problems, music and everything. Also, movies teach you things, I’ve learnt a lot about them. Every time I watch a good movie I get so involved that I feel like I’m there, maybe I’m not like the principal character or a second one, but I feel like I’m IN it. So I learn new things from a story hapenning in a tv or a cinema! ... and I think that’s great, because it’s unique.
I dont know if I explain myself very well, probably not, because what I feel is hard to describe and I suposse it’s hard to understand too (especially if you haven’t felt anything similar). Maybe it reads like I’m exaggerating, but I’m not. Films are one of my greatest passions and I know this is not going to change, just as I heard in a recent movie : “A man can change many things, except his passions”
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario