viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

My favourite photo

My favourite photo is one in which I appear walking in the beach. It was taken in Arica’s beach on the summer of 2003. I was there with my dad and my brothers; we stay about a month in Arica, in the house of my dad’s cousin and his family. It was the best vacation of my life, my aunt and uncle were really nice and I got along really well with my two cousins. We spend lots of time together going to beautiful places, going to the beach, eating lots of ice cream and doing many great things.

As I was saying, in the photo I appear walking in the beach and in the background is the sea, and there are two waves that are going to the shore and are on their highest point.

It was taken during the sunset. So the colors are really great, but they are not like in the common sunsets (with orange, purple or similar colors). It was a green sunset with a pale yellow, so it made a great combination with the sea.

Because of the sunset, in the picture my body looks almost black and also my footprints. So I hope you could imagine how beautiful it is. Besides it’s a great picture, it’s very special for me because it was taken by my dad and it was his favorite photo, he was really proud of himself for it and he was always showing it to the people. And of course, it is really special because it was taken in one of the best moments of my life.

2 comentarios:

  1. it sounds really beautiful, i have never been on Arica, still i can imagine the beach at sunset, but i can't imagine with green and yellow! I would like to see that photograph!

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful picture, I've only been to once for arica and few days, stroll along the waterfront but did not see the beach is beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar