My blogging experience has been good. I had taken some risks about “my English writing” and got to know what are some of my mistakes. It was possible thanks to the feedback the tutor give us every week. So, I really appreciate that opportunity.
Also, I’ve learn some new words to get to express myself better.
On the other hand, I’ve enjoyed this experience, because I’ve thought about some things about myself that I hadn’t thought or expressed so explicitly before. For example, I realized how much I love cinema or music. I could define what is my favorite kind of music and it was revealing, because I didn’t have thought about it before. Also, I had some new thoughts about Catholicism and Education and I got to articulate my opinion about them. And, so on.
In short, the advantages would be two: I improved my English writing and I got to know myself better.
Now I’ll write about the disadvantages. Personally, I think that talking would be better for me than writing. Because talking is my weakest skill. But that doesn’t mean that I propose that we’d have to stop writing; maybe we could do three or four posts in our blogs and the rest of time discussing in groups or doing some listening exercises. About this, I’ve always thought that listening to music or seeing movies, series or something like that (without subtitles) are very good ways to learn the language, because they are challenging, funny (at least for me)and maybe, the most important thing is that they help us to have a good pronunciation and we can’t learn that by blogging.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario